Monday, March 12, 2012

Style update: Sweets Princess

I recently wanted to put my hair in a hime-ish do (well, as hime as I can get with no extensions). Of course I failed pretty hard but I still liked my outfit that day:
 Rundown:
Blouse, shoes: Bodyline
Tights: Forever 21
Pin: Catnapcaps on Etsy
Tiara: Chocomint
Skirt: BtSSB replica

Unfortunately, I was unable to get a makeup/detail shot of this outfit >.> I didn't get home until late and the lighting wasn't cooperating, so I couldn't for the life of me get ANY good pictures.

Sooooo a lot has been going on in my life recently, just nothing I can show in pictures (because I can't bring a camera to school durr hurr). Namely, the musical I was in (Legally Blonde) ended recently. It was a fun and fantastic show, and I was so glad to be a part of it! Those long days of attending four-hour rehearsals while everybody else went home and just hung out may have been tedious, but they were so worth it in the end and made for a great show. My only regret was that I didn't do any more shows at my school; it has the best drama department!
Another major component of my life as of recent: Colleges. Now that I've FINALLY finished long applications and like eight different essays for regular and honors colleges alike, now I get to start scholarships! Lucky me! In addition to that, all my teachers seem to have decided that RIGHT NOW is the perfect time to assign big projects and papers and make them all due next week. On top of THAT, teachers who have been out for months (or, in one case, all year) all seem to be coming back at once, which, I'm not going to lie, makes things pretty chaotic. It's a bit difficult to be taught by one teacher all year, then the next day get a completely different teacher teaching similar material with a COMPLETELY different style, but I guess I shouldn't complain.
Soooo that's been my life recently. It's been a pretty bad season for me overall, despite a few pluses like the musical- I never even got the opportunity to make my snow unicorn since I was trapped inside on all the days it snowed for once! :(
At least spring is coming, along with my 18th birthday, Anime Boston, graduation and a trip to China Town, so those are all things to look forward to!
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty coordinate! You look lovely ^^

    College always has a way of ruining lives D: good luck dear!

    ReplyDelete