Thursday, March 1, 2012

Style update- 3/1/2012: Urban Kawaii

Yes, I used the word "kawaii" in the title; I thought it was appropriate. Shoot me.
For some reason Blogger refuses to let my pic be right side up, so I apologize, but this is the best I can do :(
Rundown:
Socks: Sockdreams
Skirt/Sweatshirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Pastry
Brooch: Catnapcaps on Etsy
Muffler: BABY
Necklace: Weeabootique on Etsy
Bow: Dream of Lolita (Sugary Carnival replica)
T-shirt (not pictured): Unicorn t-shirt from Pink Macaroon


And here's a detail shot:


It finally snowed today, so I wanted to wear something snow bunny-ish. Finally! Considering I live in New England, it's about three months late >.>
I also wanted to wear something comfortable considering I was supposed to have rehearsal today (I ended up not having it due to the snow though), thus, this outfit :)


Also, I'd like to introduce this blog's new mascot to you: Albus (plus my face)!

Albus is my purple mini Pillow pet that I got for Valentines Day. He's not very good at being a pillow so he just kind of chills out on my bed during the day as decoration and stays on the floor at night because I'm a wild beast when I sleep and I always kick him off the bed.
He likes sleeping and food, which is why he's so fat. He acts as my elbow rest when I use my laptop at the desk in my room, since the armrests on my chair suck.


That's it, for now. Just fyi, I haven't been posting lately because I've been busy as butts (rehearsal, school, work, etc) but thankfully the musical is almost over (opening night is a week from now! Yikes!), so I'll have free time after that. It is a bit sad though, since this will be the last musical of my high school career (well, it's also only the second, but STILL...). I've had so much fun doing this musical, though unfortunately I don't believe I'm talented enough to place in a college production, not to mention I would probably not have enough time! I'm glad I did the musical this year though :) It's been very fun, even as a member of the ensemble!


That's it for now! Have a good day, my little (big?) unicorns~!

No comments:

Post a Comment